Zoning & Planning Committee
- Aida Abkarians
- Dan Brin
- Anthony Brosamle
- Bob Brostoff
- Margery Brown
- Carolyn Greenwood
- Bonnie Klea
- Steve Randall
- Reeyan Raynes
- Bill Rose
- Charlene Rothstein
- Michael Teitelbaum
- Joan Trent
- Myrl Schreibman
- Ron Sobel
- Alec Uzemeck
The MISSION of this committee is to interface with and negotiate with stakeholders, developers, the City of Los Angeles Planning Department and the Planning and Land Use Management Committee of the Los Angeles City Council among others [on zoning and planning related items in West Hills].
Committee Operating Rules
: Coming Soon...
Join Us At Our Next Committee Meeting:
[Held the Second Tuesday of Every Month] Our April 18, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. Chaminade High School Condon Center. CLICK HERE to see our next committee meeting and posted agenda.
Current West Hills Development Resources / Information:
For more information, visit the Community Resources section below.
- The Former Lederer Property on Sherman Way/Woodlake: CLICK HERE
- Sherman Way Subdivision: CLICK HERE
- Bell Canyon Project (Los Angeles County): CLICK HERE
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Development: CLICK HERE
- Vanowen Subdivision Project: CLICK HERE
- Sherman Way Place Medical Building Project: CLICK HERE
- El Camino Real Charter School Shoup Avenue Project:
- Westhills Project (Los Angeles County): CLICK HERE
- DeToledo High School CUP Amendment:
- Chick-fil-A CUP Proposal at Former Osh Site:
- Boething Treeland Project (Woodland Hills):
- Sherman Place Mixed-Use Development Project:
- Highlander Road School: CLICK HERE
City Zoning & Planning Related Amendments / Events:
Site Plan Review Code Amendment Ordinance:
Los Angeles Department of City Planning Annual Report:
The Los Angeles Department of City Planning is embarking on one of the City’s largest planning initiatives to date: Re:Code LA, a comprehensive revision of LA’s outdated zoning code. For information, look below:
For All City Service Requests, please call 311 ( or Dial (213) 473-3231) or CLICK HERE
Meetings (Agendas, Minutes, Documents)
→ View Calendar
If you would like to be notified of our meetings and receive agendas via email, click here and sign up by checking the West Hills NC box
The public is invited to attend all meetings.
Find out what's happening in West Hills.
View our neighborhood council boundaries for which we deal with.
© 2017 West Hills Neighborhood Council.
All Rights Reserved.